vrijdag 2 mei 2014

Birthday Wishes...

Good Morning everyone, It's Julie here and it's my turn to share a card with you today, I've chosen the brand new DDS3341 Don and Daisy Cheers along with the Marianne Designs COL1349 Birthday die and sentiment to create this pretty card:
 

Just perfect for any occasion this sweet stamp is so cute and fun to colour, Today I've made a Birthday card but it would also be suitable for a Wedding or Engagement, just use your imagination and creativity


Full details are available on my blog. Have a wonderful day Hugs Julie P

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Goog morning julie what a beautiful card I love everything about it. Love love it xx

    Debs x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fabulous Julie, so soflt and delicate, I love it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.